Online booking systems are necessary for businesses to allocate their time and resources more efficiently. While some owners use their social media platforms to make bookings and appointments, it is often the case that they overlap, and no one benefits from the situation. So today we are introducing you to the best online booking systems. They will reduce the workloads of your staff, improve your customer service, and ensure that your availability is always updated.
1. Appointment Hour Booking
Appointment Hour Booking is one of the incredible online booking systems for WordPress users. This plugin is universal, so you can use it for a number of purposes. You can easily create booking forms for medical services, personal training courses, rooms for events, language classes, and many other services. This plugin ensures that all your booking appointments are synced and avoids double-booking.
- Easy visual configuration: the user-friendly and responsive dashboard lets you create calendar data and schedules in a breeze.
- Default restrictions: AHP sets a restriction for the minimum and maximum days for making an appointment. You can set your restrictions/requirements.
- Open hours: you have the flexibility to configure your open hours for each day.
- CSV reports: you can download your customer data in a CSV format both manually and automatically.
- Email notifications: to elevate your customer service, remind your customers of their appointments, and make them smoother, you can use AHP’s customizable email templates.
- Multi-lingual support: the AHP calendar is available in 53+ languages, so your customers will have their desired experience.
- Built-in captcha protection: to protect your website from harm and spam, AHP has a built-in captcha form.
2. BookingPress – Appointment Booking Calendar
Online booking systems should stand out with their easy-to-use interface and flexible features. The second booking plugin in our list is BookingPress, which will let you create and manage your appointments according to your requirements easily.
- Handy dashboard: the user-friendly working dashboard will enable you to track your business more easily
- Seamless integration: BookingPress is 100% compatible with WordPress, so you will not encounter any hardships
- Booking wizard: you can create booking appointments even faster with the interactive wizard
- Payment options: both offline and online options are available in the system. The premium version gives you access to 17+ payment gateways.
- Email notifications: the customizable email templates can help you deliver targetted messages to your appointment makers
- Translation: to make your bookings available for anyone, you can use BookingPress’s super helpful translation tool
- Add-ons: to further enhance your booking system’s functionality, you can use the 40+ add-ons that BookingPress offers (tax, invoice, unlimited multi-location, happy hours, etc.)
- Free plan
- Standard Plan: this plan costs $79/year and is most suitable for small businesses. It gives access to 1 site, unlimited appointments, staff management, 17 payment gateways, and 40+ add-ons.
- Professional Plan: the plan costs $119/year and best suits mid-sized companies. You can use the plan for up to 3 sites. It includes everything in Standard, plus location, happy hours, and recurring appointment add-ons.
- Enterprise Plan: the plan’s price is $249/year, which is the best option for large businesses. The system is available for up to 20 sites.
3. SuperSaaS – Online Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS is a pioneering online scheduling solution, tailor-made to simplify, automate, and optimize your booking needs. Whether you run a small tutoring class or a large organization, SuperSaaS ensures your appointment processes are efficient, user-friendly, and state-of-the-art.
- Seamless Integration: Easily embed SuperSaaS into your website using the WordPress plugin, offering a cohesive user experience to your visitors.
- Supports complex needs: Maintain full control over your scheduling process with fine-grained processes and access settings.
- Custom layout & forms: Tailor the look and feel to match your brand’s identity, and ask for specific information that you need for better performance.
- Payment integration: Seamlessly accept payments with every booking, simplifying your financial transactions.
- Calendar sync: Sync effortlessly with popular calendars like Outlook and Google Calendar to keep your schedule up-to-date.
- Integrations: connect your schedule with other systems through webhooks or via API.
- Automated Reminders: Reduce no-shows and ensure attendees are punctual with automated email or SMS reminders.
- Advanced Reporting Tools: Dive deep into your scheduling analytics to get insights, trends, and patterns that help drive better decision-making.
- Capacity Management: Whether it’s a one-on-one session or a seminar for hundreds, manage capacities easily.
- Waitlist Functionality: Maximize your bookings and ensure that open slots are filled quickly through an automated waitlist system.
- Free plan: Ideal for individuals and non-commercial users, this free plan offers core scheduling features with up to 50 upcoming appointments.
- Basic paid plan: At just $9/month, all features including calendar sync, ad-free, unlimited users, and support for up to 100 upcoming appointments.
- Larger plans: For large businesses, starting at $14/month, choose the package that fits the number of upcoming appointments your company expects.
4. Scheduling Plugin – Online Booking for WordPress
Are you looking for online booking systems that will always match the look and feel of your website? We have got one for you. Start Booking scheduling plugin has been developed to inherit the themes of your WordPress website. You will only need to make some minor (if needed) updates to make a professional-looking form.
- Calendar Integration: you can integrate Start Booking with famous calendars (Google Calendar) to ensure higher and more accurate booking performance.
- Multiple Services: with this plugin, you can offer a wide range of services with customizable timing, duration, and prices.
- Automated Notifications: you can keep your customers updated via email and SMS notifications. You can send automatic reminders, booking confirmations, cancellations, and rescheduling options.
- CRM Integrations: if you want to learn more about your customers while selling your services, you can integrate your booking form with a CRM system. This way, you will get helpful insights into your customer behavior and deliver them more personalized offers.
- Custom Fields: add additional custom fields that will give you valuable customer information.
- Basic: this plan costs $79/year and is perfect for individuals. The features included in this plan are one staff account, unlimited services, a customer portal, custom fields, booking reminders and confirmations, coupons, a 2-way Google Calendar, staff availability, and more.
- Business: the plan’s price is $149/year and is great for small teams and businesses. It gives access to 5 staff accounts and includes everything in the Basic plan, plus company availability, upsells, packages, and booking rooms.
- Pro: the plan costs $299/year and is best for professionals and large teams. It lets you have 10+ staff accounts and includes everything in the Business plan, plus priority support, Google Analytics, Mailchimp integration, webhooks, and Zapier integration.
5. Salon Booking System
Salon Booking System is one of the oldest and most widespread online booking systems on WordPress. More than 10.000 businesses worldwide trust their service to Salon Booking System to make appointments seamlessly.
- Back-end calendar view: Salon Booking System has many calendar views to help you better manage your appointments. It has monthly, weekly, daily, assistant views, etc.
- Payment methods: Not only enable online and offline payments but also allow your customers to pay later, let them leave tips, activate a fixed percentage option, hide the prices, etc.
- Two-way Google Sync: to always keep track of your bookings and ensure their smooth realization, you can use the Google Calendar synchronization option.
- Advanced Discount System: Salon Booking System lets users create unlimited coupon codes and dynamic discounts based on particular criteria.
- Reports and Insights: for you to understand how well you have performed, you can use Salon Booking System’s advanced reports that will reflect on your reservations and revenues
- Third-party integrations: with the Zapier integration, you can connect your Salon Booking System to 1000+ apps available on the platform.
- Basic/Branded: best for individuals and small teams. It costs $74/year and gives access to features like unlimited bookings, services, assistants, a core plugin, a mobile web app, Stripe and PayPal payments, and more.
- Business Plan: the best option for middle and large businesses. The plan costs $92/year and gives access to everything in the Basic/Branded plan, plus 50+ add-ons and 30+ payment gateways.
- Full Support: the most suitable option for non-technical people who need full guidance. The plan costs $167/year. It helps users install and set up the system and provides email priority support.
In this article, we have shared five of the best online booking systems on WordPress. Each of these tools has its unique selling point, and it is up to you to decide which one meets your needs the best. Some booking systems have concentrated on automation tools, while others have outstanding CRM integrations that can help you boost your sales through increased customer relationships. Take a moment to reflect on your pain points and make a well-informed decision to invest in your business’s future.